Friday, September 28, 2012

Palm Gardens!

Palm Gardens is actually owned by my best friends cousin. They have wing night every Thursday and I usually go and get the honey BBQ wings (SO GOOD), but last night I decided to try a burger! I got the Palm Gardens Burger which consists of fried onions, bacon, American cheese, a bun, and the burger. It was actually really good! The burger wasn't overcooked and the bun was toasted so that it had just the right amount of crisp on the edges. The bacon was literally to die for! Most restaurants either burn it or leave it all floppy which seriously diminishes the quality of the burger. Palm Gardens, on the other hand, cooked it up just right. The buger and fries came to a total of seven measly dollars, and they were most definitely well spent! The only problem with this burger was that I almost got too full to finish it!......almost;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is making me really really hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Jasminique said...

I am literally attracted to this